The Easy Way to Search Protein-Ligand Complexes
- Relibase is a database system for searching, storing and analysing 3D structures of protein-ligand complexes.
- The web-accessible version of Relibase allows easy access to all experimental structures deposited in the Protein Data Bank (PDB).
- Relibase+ is an enhanced, stand-alone version of Relibase which has the added ability to generate proprietary databases of protein-ligand complexes, searchable alongside the PDB itself.
- Relibase+ is a powerful tool for structure analysis and structure based drug design.
- An intuitive web-based user interface
- Standard keyword searching
- 2D substructure searching
- 3D protein-ligand interaction searching
- Similarity searching for ligands
- Clear 3D visualisation with RasMol
- Automatic superposition of related ligand binding sites to compare ligand binding modes, water positions, etc.
Relibase+ is a common development of the Philipps-University Marburg and the Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre (CCDC)
- Searching Relibase entries via the BIBLIOGRAPHIC menu
- Relibase search: SMILES and MolEd
- Monodentate and Bidentate Interaction Patterns Between Protein Carboxylates and Benzamidino Guanidino Groups in Ligands
- Dealing with protein flexibility
- The Sequence Utility
- Searching Relibase entries for stacking interactions